Total Pageviews

3.09.2011

if I fall, baby let me down easy.

It was the first time we went to the beach together, walking in the sand at night. Your arm slipped around my waist and your warm lips kissed my forehead. The waves sound so pretty and the city lights are getting dim. I love the way you smell, it's so familiar to me now. I've always wanted something like this, but I never thought it would be with you. You hurt me worse than anyone ever has, two years ago. But deep inside my heart I knew I loved you. Five and a half months later after taking that risk I've trusted and loved you with all my heart. I love the times we have. I love how well you know me. And thank you, for being everything I need, thank you for being different and thank you for being the best I could ever ask for. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment